Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
The relationship between you and your wealth adviser should be one of trust, and we do not take lightly our fiduciary responsibility to you. We have therefore adopted the Fi360 Code of Ethics to help guide our interactions with you:
To our clients, we will:
1. Employ and provide client information on the Prudent Practices when serving as an investment fiduciary and/or advising other investment fiduciaries.
2. Act with honesty and integrity.
3. Ensure the timely and understandable disclosure of relevant information that is accurate, complete, and objective.
4. Be responsible when determining the value of our services and our form of compensation; taking into consideration the time, skill, experience, and special circumstances involved in providing our services.
5. Know the limits of our expertise, and refer our clients to colleagues and/or other professionals in connection with issues beyond my knowledge and skills.
6. Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of our work and not disclose such information to others, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so. We will not use confidential information acquired in the course of our work for personal advantage.
7. Not exploit any relationship or responsibility that has been entrusted to us.
To our community (whether defined by work, family, and/or friends), we will:
1. Proactively promote and be stewards of ethical behavior among our peers in the work environment and in our communities.
2. Ensure that the overall promotion of our practice is implemented in the best interests of our profession.
3. Seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work, acknowledge and correct errors, and properly credit the contributions of others.
4. Use corporate assets and resources employed or entrusted to us in a responsible manner.
5. Continue to improve our knowledge and skills, share ideas and information with colleagues, and assist them in their professional development.